Sunday, March 1, 2009

Arrowheads with Gary


Today Gary picked us up and we drove out to San Bruno. We actually turned at Palo Verde and crawled down the dirt roads until we got there. Gary said we should look for clear spots of sand with lots of old shells. Indian campsights. Gary managed to find two arrowheads, about one inch long. One of them was perfect. I found a very cool rock with obsidian crystals inside. A geo, it seems. Mike got really upset because I kept wandering further and further away from him. What the heck? I had my head down and just walked and walked away. I looked up and realized I couldn't see Mike, Gary or the car. Then I realized how far I had gone and worked my way back. Mike was upset. Thought I might get abducted, bitten by a snake, who knows what...isn't he a darling for worrying about me? Here is our shot of Gary's find for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment